Install Signal Private Messenger Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Open Whisper Systems
Last Updated: March 14, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Signal Private Messenger on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Signal Private Messenger on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Signal Private Messenger in PC and you can install Signal Private Messenger 6.13.7 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Signal Private Messenger is developed by Open Whisper Systems and listed under Communication.
Download and Install Signal Private Messenger in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Signal Private Messenger in PC:
- Install Signal Private Messenger in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Signal Private Messenger in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Signal Private Messenger in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Signal Private Messenger
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Signal Private Messenger app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Signal Private Messenger will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Signal Private Messenger in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Signal Private Messenger app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Signal Private Messenger app.
- Step 4: Select the Signal Private Messenger app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Signal Private Messenger on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Signal Private Messenger in Windows 11
To install Signal Private Messenger on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Signal Private Messenger app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Signal Private Messenger app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Signal Private Messenger on your Windows or macOS systems.
Signal Private Messenger AlternativesFollowing is the list of Signal Private Messenger alternatives you may want to try.
Say it with Video and Voice Messages, share your moments. Get access to the world of chat and communication with simple, fast and secure messaging app.
2. KakaoTalk : Messenger
KakaoTalk is a messenger app connecting people and the world. It works across mobile, desktop and wearable devices. Enjoy KakaoTalk anytime, anywhere in real-time.
3. Plus Messenger
Plus Messenger is an unofficial messaging app that uses Telegram's API. Translated into more than 20 languages.
4. X Plus Messenger
X Plus Messenger is an UNOFFICIAL messaging app that uses Telegram's API and add new features with a multi queue download manager.
5. WhatsApp Messenger
WhatsApp from Meta is a FREE messaging and video calling app. It’s used by over 2B people in more than 180 countries. It’s simple, reliable, and private.
6. Zangi Messenger
Registration without phone number & without personal contact sharing. Protection from surveillance and account hacking.
7. Hoop Messenger
Hoop Messenger to build a lite, simple & secure messaging application. While other messaging apps are not innovating, Hoop is creating an application for the people.
Signal Private Messenger APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Open Whisper Systems|
|App Updated||March 14, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||50.98 MBs|