Install Messages by Google Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Messages by Google on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Messages by Google on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Messages by Google in PC and you can install Messages by Google messages.android_20230830_00_RC02.phone_dynamic in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Messages by Google is developed by Google LLC and listed under Communication.
Download and Install Messages by Google in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Messages by Google in PC:
- Install Messages by Google in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Messages by Google in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Messages by Google in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Messages by Google
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Messages by Google app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Messages by Google will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Messages by Google in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Messages by Google app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Messages by Google app.
- Step 4: Select the Messages by Google app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Messages by Google on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Messages by Google in Windows 11
To install Messages by Google on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Messages by Google app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Messages by Google app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Messages by Google on your Windows or macOS systems.
Messages by Google AlternativesFollowing is the list of Messages by Google alternatives you may want to try.
Stay connected using Verizon Messages sync features for your Smartphone, tablet, and computer. Keep the conversation going even when you’re switching between devices.
2. Textra SMS
Textra is an alternative to your stock SMS/MMS app. So, whether you're looking for a faster experience, better customization options, more color or just a specific feature.
Messenger for SMS is a custom texting Messenger (SMS &MMS) app with countless emojis, themes, fonts, wallpapers, ringtones and everything you want. Fully customized by you.
Messaging SMS . One of the best application for your messaging, SMS, MMS. The application has full functions such as messaging applications of the system.
Messages by Google APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||September 26, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||58.01 MBs|