Install SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
In Communication by Developer MightyText: SMS Texting w/ PC - Free SMS Messaging
Last Updated: April 14, 2020
Download and install SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting in PC and you can install SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting 188.8.131.52.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting is developed by MightyText: SMS Texting w/ PC - Free SMS Messaging and listed under Communication.
If you are looking to install SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting in PC:
- Install SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting
- You will see search result for SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Since the time Apple introduced iMessage, Android users have been searching for the better and easiest approach to chat with others without being limited to using your cell phone.
MightyText, which was released in 2012 is another app created by previous Google workers that enables you to synchronize your messages and text notifications with practically all PC browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are native supporters) and tablets.
When you've downloaded the MightyText app on your Android cell phone (works with Android versions 2.2 and up) just as on your PC, every one of your messages (SMS or data-based if the recipient also had the MighthyText app) will be automatically and immediately synced on both your cell phone and PC.
How does the MightyText app work?
MightyText lets you send messages from your PC or Mac as though it were sent from your Android phone. Messages sent will be gotten as SMS-es and MMS-es, however, while they sync from Apple to Android, it doesn't work the other way around. This makes it extremely valuable for those without a data plan, or who have exceeded their data limit.
Things You will have in MightyText that you can’t find in Android Messages:
- Text directly from within Gmail in Chrome.
- Reply to text messages directly within Slack.
- Schedule messages to send out later.
- See your phone’s notifications on your computer.
- Search across your messages, contacts, and conversations
- See incoming call and missed call alerts.
- Change the user interface with 16 different themes.
- Use message formats when sending a similar message again and again.
- You can see your phone’s battery level on your PC and tablet. It also warns you when the battery is low.
- You can send Send documents, files, pictures, web pages, and maps from your computer to your mobile phone.
- Ring your phone from your PC and tablet, even when your phone is on silent or the ringer is off.
- Use the web app on multiple browsers and devices at the same time and many more.
- Save message drafts.
Who can use this MightyText app?
Including normal phone users, this app is ideal for realtors, salesmen, consultants, taxi dispatchers, occasion organizers, and different organizations that depend on messaging to send speedy, proficient bulk SMS messages to partners and customers. Text online from the browser of your PC or tablet.
Why MightyText app?
Save time; Increase efficiency: See who's messaging you from your PC or Tablet without taking a look at your phone's messaging app.
Extraordinary for online messaging when occupied with working or in meetings: Deal with your texts, picture messages (MMS) and see the Caller ID of incoming calls without taking a look at your mobile. Switch off incoming SMS notifications during meetings or presentations. Text meeting updates before leaving your work area.
Students love informing, texting and group messaging (MMS) with friends: Students text online in class while pretending to be "taking notes" on their PC.
SMS Backup and Restore: Backup your mobile's instant messages to MightyText and restore later to another or a new phone.
Send Picture Messages from your PC: Integrate your desktop's photo library with your mobile's messaging app through MMS.
Contact Lists: Send send-to-many SMS messages to up to 25 contacts at once. Send as one group message or to singular contacts.
Our free web-based messaging apps: WebApp, Desktop (Mac and Windows), Chrome Extension (for Notifications) and Gmail Chrome Extension.
Block Numbers: Block instant messages from undesirable numbers.
SMS ↔ Email Sync: Send and reply to instant messages from your email inbox.
Priority Ringer: Ring your mobile remotely, regardless of whether your warning sounds are off by letting your trusted friends/family message a special keyword.
Mark Texts: MightyText lets you mark most favorite messages and browse through contacts.
Settings: You can effectively change the settings (which include either pressing enter should to or should not send your messages and whether you need to get pop-ups to inform you of new messages and calls).
Free: One of the greatest things about the MightyText app is that it is free of cost and doesn’t charge for any further subscription.
PC into a Mobile Phone: It changes your PC or tablet into a cell phone. You can call, message, and even check the battery life of your mobile phone at the side of your 13-inch screen, regardless of whether you choose to leave your telephone at home.
Since the app was initially released back in March 2012 under the "Texty" title, it was downloaded on more than 250k devices and it's utilized for sending about 2 million messages every day. The publicity around this app is clearly developing at a high pace, something totally reasonable, seeing that MightyText is fundamentally the main iMessage clone accessible for Android.
Other Apps by MightyText: SMS Texting w/ PC - Free SMS Messaging developer:
Hint: You can also Download SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||MightyText: SMS Texting w/ PC - Free SMS Messaging|
|App Updated||April 14, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 2.3.2, Android 2.3.1, Android 2.3|
|APK File Size||4.4 MB|
2. Install SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting
- Install SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting on your PC