Install GOGO LIVE Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing GOGO LIVE on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install GOGO LIVE on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install GOGO LIVE in PC and you can install GOGO LIVE 3.7.9-2023091201 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. GOGO LIVE is developed by GOGOLIVE and listed under Shopping.
Download and Install GOGO LIVE in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install GOGO LIVE in PC:
- Install GOGO LIVE in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install GOGO LIVE in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install GOGO LIVE in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. GOGO LIVE
- Step 5: From the search results, select the GOGO LIVE app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for GOGO LIVE will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install GOGO LIVE in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the GOGO LIVE app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the GOGO LIVE app.
- Step 4: Select the GOGO LIVE app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play GOGO LIVE on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install GOGO LIVE in Windows 11
To install GOGO LIVE on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the GOGO LIVE app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the GOGO LIVE app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run GOGO LIVE on your Windows or macOS systems.
GOGO LIVE Streaming AlternativesFollowing is the list of GOGO LIVE Streaming Video Chat alternatives you may want to try.
Bunny Live is the pioneer application in Live streaming – broadcasting on smartphone app platform which help users to connect with hundreds of thousands of live stream idols.
Live stream and connect on YouNow globally! In our ad-free platform, you can broadcast, interact with fans and followers, meet new people, and chat with your friends.
Azar is a video chat app that instantly connects you with millions of others nearby and around. the world. On Azar, you never know who you might meet.
Live stream video chat with new friends or invite them to an exclusive group chat. Send video messages to friends and followers, or start a video call.
Tango is a social live community app with over 400 million people worldwide. Every minute, thousands of people are making new connections and building real friendships.
GOGO LIVE APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||September 18, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||80.33 MBs|