Install Easy Pay Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Easy Pay on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Easy Pay on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Easy Pay in PC and you can install Easy Pay 1.1.2 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Easy Pay is developed by Amazier and listed under Shopping.
Download and Install Easy Pay in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Easy Pay in PC:
- Install Easy Pay in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Easy Pay in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Easy Pay in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Easy Pay
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Easy Pay app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Easy Pay will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Easy Pay in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Easy Pay app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Easy Pay app.
- Step 4: Select the Easy Pay app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Easy Pay on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Easy Pay in Windows 11
To install Easy Pay on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Easy Pay app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Easy Pay app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Easy Pay on your Windows or macOS systems.
Easy Pay AlternativesFollowing is thee list of Easy Pay alternatives you may want to try.
Xpresso Quick & easy Mobile & DTH recharge, Postpaid mobile, landline & Utility bill payments & more.
Zeppy Application will help you to enquire balance, withdraw and deposit money through your bank on the go.
Paytm for Business app is the fastest & easiest way to collect payments from customers. If you are a merchant.
Paytm India’s #1 Payment App is trusted by over 30 Crore Indians. Download the Paytm app for a bank to bank money transfer.
Easy Pay APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||June 19, 2016|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 2.3 and up|
|APK File Size||1.50 MBs|