Install Wish Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: May 30, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Wish on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Wish on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Wish in PC and you can install Wish 23.11.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Wish is developed by Wish Inc. and listed under Shopping.
Download and Install Wish in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Wish in PC:
- Install Wish in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Wish in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Wish in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Wish
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Wish app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Wish will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Wish in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Wish app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Wish app.
- Step 4: Select the Wish app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Wish on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Wish in Windows 11
To install Wish on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Wish app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Wish app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Wish on your Windows or macOS systems.
Wish APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Wish Inc.|
|App Updated||May 30, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||41.67 MBs|