Install Astrill VPN Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Astrill Systems Corp.
Last Updated: November 23, 2022
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Astrill VPN on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Astrill VPN on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Astrill VPN in PC and you can install Astrill VPN 3.12.9 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Astrill VPN is developed by Astrill Systems Corp. and listed under Productivity.
Download and Install Astrill VPN in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Astrill VPN in PC:
- Install Astrill VPN in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Astrill VPN in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Astrill VPN in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Astrill VPN
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Astrill VPN app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Astrill VPN will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Astrill VPN in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Astrill VPN app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Astrill VPN app.
- Step 4: Select the Astrill VPN app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Astrill VPN on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Astrill VPN in Windows 11
To install Astrill VPN on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Astrill VPN app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Astrill VPN app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Astrill VPN on your Windows or macOS systems.
Astrill VPN is a virtual private network that allows you a secure connection with another place or device across the globe. You can anonymously or will hide your identity from the owners of that site or app. Majorly VPN is used to unlock or break the restriction on an app or website due to geographical restriction or may be political but you have to no worries astrill VPN is here for you to protect you from the hackers and secure your information from being leaked. It will provide you with the location server connection around the world; protect you and your browsing activity when you are using a public Wi-Fi
Astrill VPN manipulates your IP address makes you appear from another space or country and from a different machine.
Some websites restrict their data from being watched outside their country but astrill VPN provides you this facility fastly and safely.Astrill VPN features:
- Privacy is the basic right and it is provided you all free without even spending a rupee in it.
- It also has its home plan subscription for it and at least 5 devices can use that subscription package but only one device at a time.
- You can hide your identity and works anonymously.
Astrill VPN AlternativesFollowing is thee list of Astrill VPN alternatives you may want to try.
1. UPX: Unblock Sites VPN Browser
UPX - Unblock Websites VPN Browser is the top rated proxy browser app for Android.
2. VPN Proxy Master - Safer Vpn
VPN Proxy Master - Free VPN Master Pro, super fast vpn app for Pakistan or any other country.
3. Tenta Private VPN Browser
Tenta private VPN Browser ror real privacy and security, you need built-in VPN and total data encryption.
4. Thunder VPN - Fast, Safe VPN
Thunder VPN is a lightning-fast app provide free VPN service. Not need any configuration.
5. Oko VPN
Oko VPN is encrypted while using this app. It protects your privacy, identity and allows you to browse.
6. Atlas VPN: fast, unlimited VPN
Atlas VPN is an easy-to-use VPN for anonymous, secure, and private browsing online.
7. GeckoVPN Unlimited Proxy VPN
GeckoVPN is a free fast unlimited VPN service. It provides a secure and trustworthy VPN connections.
Astrill VPN APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Astrill Systems Corp.|
|App Updated||November 23, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||9.90 MBs|