Install PureVPN Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
GZ Systems Ltd.
Last Updated: April 08, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing PureVPN on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install PureVPN on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install PureVPN in PC and you can install PureVPN 8.49.201 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. PureVPN is developed by GZ Systems Ltd. and listed under Tools.
Download and Install PureVPN in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install PureVPN in PC:
- Install PureVPN in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install PureVPN in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install PureVPN in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. PureVPN
- Step 5: From the search results, select the PureVPN app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for PureVPN will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install PureVPN in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the PureVPN app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the PureVPN app.
- Step 4: Select the PureVPN app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play PureVPN on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install PureVPN in Windows 11
To install PureVPN on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the PureVPN app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the PureVPN app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run PureVPN on your Windows or macOS systems.
Fast VPN and Proxy AlternativesFollowing is the list of Fast VPN and Proxy by PureVPN alternatives you may want to try.
1. Hideman Free VPN
Hideman Free VPN it's Free and Easy solution for privacy and protection via VPN. One tap connect.
2. strongSwan VPN Client
VpnService API featured by Android. Devices by some manufacturers seem to lack support for this - strongSwan VPN Client won't work on these devices.
3. Avira Phantom VPN: Fast VPN
Avira Phantom VPN secures your data, anonymizes your surfing, and unblocks ge0-restricted websites. With one click, our private VPN.
PureVPN APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||GZ Systems Ltd.|
|App Updated||April 08, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||30.24 MBs|