Install CyberGhost Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing CyberGhost on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install CyberGhost on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install CyberGhost in PC and you can install CyberGhost 126.96.36.1999 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. CyberGhost is developed by Cyberghost SA and listed under Tools.
Download and Install CyberGhost in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install CyberGhost in PC:
- Install CyberGhost in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install CyberGhost in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install CyberGhost in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. CyberGhost
- Step 5: From the search results, select the CyberGhost app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for CyberGhost will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install CyberGhost in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the CyberGhost app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the CyberGhost app.
- Step 4: Select the CyberGhost app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play CyberGhost on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install CyberGhost in Windows 11
To install CyberGhost on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the CyberGhost app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the CyberGhost app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run CyberGhost on your Windows or macOS systems.
CyberGhost VPN: Secure WiFi AlternativesFollowing is the list of CyberGhost VPN: Secure WiFi alternatives you may want to try.
This app is a plug-in app, it can not work independently, this app is not developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
Avira Phantom VPN secures your data, anonymizes your surfing, and unblocks ge0-restricted websites. With one click, our private VPN.
VpnService API featured by Android. Devices by some manufacturers seem to lack support for this - strongSwan VPN Client won't work on these devices.
CyberGhost APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Cyberghost SA|
|App Updated||March 08, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||32.50 MBs|