WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS packages as we usually do with our mobile phones. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other!
Find out and download Whatsapp for smartphone here.
Because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends. In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
But the way, I’m gonna show you in this article that now you can download and install Whatsapp in your PC and even Laptops. Those who are looking to enjoy Whatsapp mobile messaging app in their PC/Laptops then just read this article and the method is described below about how we actually go into downloading and installing process of Whatsapp in PC/Laptop.
Download and Install Whatsapp for PC/Laptop
Before I begin to tell you a little bit more about downloading and installing Whatsapp on PC/Laptop here are the features that you will get on installing Whatsapp in PC:
Features of WhatsApp
- Unlimited Chatting and messages (unlike mobile chat packages)
- Stay always connected
- Simple and easy UI (User Interface)
- Totally, FREE
Methods to Download and Install Whatsapp in PC
There are two methods to install Whatsapp in PC:
- Get Whatsapp for PC using BlueStacks
- Get Whatsapp for PC using Wassapp
Get Whatsapp for PC using BlueStacks – Method #1
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on a PC. BlueStacks App Player is the alpha version of an emulator that allows you to use Android on PC.
Follow the steps below to install Whatsapp in PC/Laptop:
- First of all, install BlueStacks in PC
- After the BlueStacks installed in your PC
- A Start BlueStacks icon will automatically be created on the desktop, just start it.
- Once the BlueStacks launch completed, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Now, just have a App Search option under it
- Search for WhatsApp
- Finally, you’ll see WhatsApp Messenger Android app at the very first search result
- Now, you will need to login in to your Google account to install the Whatsapp messenger app from Google Play to your PC
- Once you done this, the installation process will start.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC.
Wait until the installation completed then look for Whatsapp in your installed apps by clicking on My App tab. If you have any problem doing the process above kindly let me know, I’m here for you.
Get Whatsapp for PC using Wassapp – Method #2
Here is the second method to install Whatsapp in your PC using Wassapp software. Follow the steps below to install Whatsapp messenger Android app in your PC:
- Install Wassapp in your PC
- Once you successfully installed Wassapp in your PC, just launch it
- Here you will see two options i.e, Login from existing account or create a new account
- Either log in with your existing Whatsapp account or simply create a new one
- If you decide to create a new account then you have to confirm the account via a message
Finally, login to your account and enjoy using Whatsapp messenger free in PC. Maybe you will not find the user interface like Android but you will find all those features as in your Android.