In this article, we are going to show you guys how to add a quiz in WordPress easily. The quiz will help you find out the feedback from your visitors regarding certain things took place on your blog. As we are working days and nights to make this site more flexible for WordPress users, Android users, and more… So, if you have any question or suggestion kindly contact us.
So, we were talking about creating a Quiz page in WordPress. Hope you will like this short tutorial that you can implement on your WordPress blog with no coding experience.
How to Easily Create a Quiz in WordPress
Chained Quiz is a unique quiz WP plugin which lets you create quizzes where the next question depends on the answer to the previous question.
How to publish a Quiz?
All you need to do in order to create a quiz in WordPress, simply go to Chained Quiz in your menu and insert the shortcode in post/page. Here are some screenshots hope you will understand:
- Create unlimited number of quizzes and questions
- Questions support: single-choice, multiple-choice, open-end (essay)
- Assign points to each answer
- Calculate result based on the points (unlimited number of results and from/to points)
- Define what to do when specific answer is chosen – Go to next question in the row, go to a selected question, or finish the quiz
It’s not only a very powerful tool for creating exams and quizzes, but can be used also to funel a sales process depending on user’s selection.