Install LocalCast for Chromecast Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing LocalCast for Chromecast on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install LocalCast for Chromecast on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install LocalCast for Chromecast in PC and you can install LocalCast for Chromecast 184.108.40.206 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. LocalCast for Chromecast is developed by Stefan Pledl and listed under Video Players.
Download and Install LocalCast for Chromecast in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install LocalCast for Chromecast in PC:
- Install LocalCast for Chromecast in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install LocalCast for Chromecast in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install LocalCast for Chromecast in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. LocalCast for Chromecast
- Step 5: From the search results, select the LocalCast for Chromecast app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for LocalCast for Chromecast will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install LocalCast for Chromecast in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the LocalCast for Chromecast app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the LocalCast for Chromecast app.
- Step 4: Select the LocalCast for Chromecast app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play LocalCast for Chromecast on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install LocalCast for Chromecast in Windows 11
To install LocalCast for Chromecast on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the LocalCast for Chromecast app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the LocalCast for Chromecast app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run LocalCast for Chromecast on your Windows or macOS systems.
If you have no idea about LocalCast for Chromecast, then you are way out of reality. You must take a look at what you can do with LocalCast because it is the number one casting solution on Android with over 5,000,000 users. Using LocalCast you can not only send videos but also music and pictures from your smartphone/tablet, other apps, Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage.As well as, to a Chromecast, SmartTVs, Nexus Player, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV or Stick, Samsung, LG, Sony Bravia, Panasonic, and other SmartTVs, Sonos, Xbox 360, Xbox One or other DLNA Devices.In this article, you will learn to download and install LocalCast for Chromecast Android app on your PC no matter if you use Windows or Mac.
LocalCast for Chromecast is the best streaming video player, user can get from ChromeCast, a player with a sensational graphic style and that offers user a full functionality, without limitations, with only the inclusion of the odd ad that is going to always reach locally on the screen of user mobile without disturbing the reproduction of any video or send them to television. This sensational of application is undoubtedly one of the best applications for ChromeCast and that can not be missing in any device. LocalCast is as easy to use as any file browser for Android, and its interface is as a folder scan.
A clear and clean interface in which once the content to be played is selected, the user only has to touch the ChromeCast floating icon on the lower right to connect with the device and start watching favorite series and movies. With LocalCast for Chromecast user can create playlists or view all the contents of a folder without having to be touching the controls from Android to advance to the next video. With app user can see all the videos from Android device, directly to the TV via ChromeCast, the user should download LocalCast because it is the best application we can get for the task.Features
- Zoom & rotate & pan (Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
- Subtitles: Opensubtitle.org integration
- NAS: SMB access
- Subtitles only work with: Chromecast & Apple TV 4
- Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
- Your accounts: Google Drive/Google+
- Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
5 Alternatives to LocalCast for Chromecast
- MegaCast - Chromecast player
- PhotoCast for Chromecast
- Videostream Chromecast: Mobile
- Cast to TV - cast videos to tv, cast to Chromecast
- Web Video Cast | Browser to TV (Chromecast/DLNA/+)
Caution regarding LocalCast for Chromecast
LocalCast for Chromecast gathers anonymous usage statistics from your Android smartphone using Firebase Analytics to find bugs in the background of your Android. You can use the Doze app to disable this background process or just opt out by deactivating this option in the App's settings.
LocalCast for Chromecast APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Stefan Pledl|
|App Updated||August 13, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||33.96 MBs|