Install LocalCast Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install LocalCast in PC and you can install LocalCast 220.127.116.11.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. LocalCast is developed by Stefan Pledl and listed under Video Players.
If you are looking to install LocalCast in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install LocalCast in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install LocalCast in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install LocalCast in PC:
- Install LocalCast in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install LocalCast in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install LocalCast in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: LocalCast
- You will see search result for LocalCast app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for LocalCast depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
If you have no idea about LocalCast for Chromecast, then you are way out of reality. You must take a look at what you can do with LocalCast because it is the number one casting solution on Android with over 5,000,000 users. Using LocalCast you can not only send videos but also music and pictures from your smartphone/tablet, other apps, Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage. As well as, to a Chromecast, SmartTVs, Nexus Player, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV or Stick, Samsung, LG, Sony Bravia, Panasonic, and other SmartTVs, Sonos, Xbox 360, Xbox One or other DLNA Devices. In this article, you will learn to download and install LocalCast for Chromecast Android app on your PC no matter if you use Windows or Mac.
LocalCast for Chromecast is the best streaming video player, user can get from ChromeCast, a player with a sensational graphic style and that offers user a full functionality, without limitations, with only the inclusion of the odd ad that is going to always reach locally on the screen of user mobile without disturbing the reproduction of any video or send them to television. This sensational of application is undoubtedly one of the best applications for ChromeCast and that can not be missing in any device. LocalCast is as easy to use as any file browser for Android, and its interface is as a folder scan.
A clear and clean interface in which once the content to be played is selected, the user only has to touch the ChromeCast floating icon on the lower right to connect with the device and start watching favorite series and movies. With LocalCast for Chromecast user can create playlists or view all the contents of a folder without having to be touching the controls from Android to advance to the next video. With app user can see all the videos from Android device, directly to the TV via ChromeCast, the user should download LocalCast because it is the best application we can get for the task.Features
- Zoom & rotate & pan (Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
- Subtitles: Opensubtitle.org integration
- NAS: SMB access
- Subtitles only work with: Chromecast & Apple TV 4
- Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
- Your accounts: Google Drive/Google+
- Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
5 Alternatives to LocalCast for Chromecast
- MegaCast - Chromecast player
- PhotoCast for Chromecast
- Videostream Chromecast: Mobile
- Cast to TV - cast videos to tv, cast to Chromecast
- Web Video Cast | Browser to TV (Chromecast/DLNA/+)
Caution regarding LocalCast for Chromecast
LocalCast for Chromecast gathers anonymous usage statistics from your Android smartphone using Firebase Analytics to find bugs in the background of your Android. You can use the Doze app to disable this background process or just opt out by deactivating this option in the App's settings.
Other Apps by Stefan Pledl developer:
Hint: You can also Download LocalCast APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download LocalCast APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
LocalCast APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Stefan Pledl|
|App Updated||August 25, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||18.9 MB|
2. Install LocalCast in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: LocalCast
- Install LocalCast on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play LocalCast on your PC