Install RAR Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing RAR on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install RAR on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install RAR in PC and you can install RAR 6.23.build117 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. RAR is developed by RARLAB (published by win.rar GmbH) and listed under Tools.
Download and Install RAR in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install RAR in PC:
- Install RAR in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install RAR in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install RAR in PC using BlueStacks
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. RAR
- Step 5: From the search results, select the RAR app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for RAR will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install RAR in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the RAR app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the RAR app.
- Step 4: Select the RAR app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play RAR on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install RAR in Windows 11
To install RAR on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the RAR app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the RAR app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run RAR on your Windows or macOS systems.
RAR APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||RARLAB (published by win.rar GmbH)|
|App Updated||August 02, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||3.34 MBs|