Install ZArchiver Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install ZArchiver in PC and you can install ZArchiver 18.104.22.168.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. ZArchiver is developed by ZDevs and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install ZArchiver in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install ZArchiver in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install ZArchiver in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install ZArchiver in PC:
- Install ZArchiver in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install ZArchiver in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install ZArchiver in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: ZArchiver
- You will see search result for ZArchiver app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for ZArchiver depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
The best way to share files quickly or without spending your data rate is compressing them but some people think android does not give the option to compress or decompress files. But by the use of ZArchiver application which is free and without ads allow its user to compress the file quickly. The app allows the user to work and manage compressed files directly from their Android smartphone or tablet. Thanks to it, we can create compressed folders from files on the SD card, unzip any folder or look at its contents easily. The app performance is assured when compressing it since it uses several processor cores. The app use is fast and simple, by the use of this app one can save the compressed file to the desired location.
- The app creates compressed files of the formats: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ and tar.
- The app is capable of Unzipping the files of the following extensions: 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, z, deb, rpm, zipx, and mtz.
- The files contained in compressed folders are in 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, and mtz.
- The inside of the folders compressed with a password if you apply on it.
In addition to compressing and decompressing you can also do more things like splitting a file into several parts (using 7z or RAR). One can also extract split files (using 7z, zip or rar) or protect the file with a password. You can see inside a compressed file and add or delete files inside, including APKs.
Hint: You can also Download ZArchiver APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download ZArchiver APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
ZArchiver APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||April 12, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2|
|APK File Size||5.1 MB|
2. Install ZArchiver in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: ZArchiver
- Install ZArchiver on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play ZArchiver on your PC