Install ZArchiver Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing ZArchiver on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install ZArchiver on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install ZArchiver in PC and you can install ZArchiver 1.0.8 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. ZArchiver is developed by ZDevs and listed under Tools.
Download and Install ZArchiver in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install ZArchiver in PC:
- Install ZArchiver in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install ZArchiver in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install ZArchiver in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. ZArchiver
- Step 5: From the search results, select the ZArchiver app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for ZArchiver will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install ZArchiver in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the ZArchiver app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the ZArchiver app.
- Step 4: Select the ZArchiver app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play ZArchiver on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install ZArchiver in Windows 11
To install ZArchiver on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the ZArchiver app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the ZArchiver app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run ZArchiver on your Windows or macOS systems.
The best way to share files quickly or without spending your data rate is compressing them but some people think android does not give the option to compress or decompress files. But by the use of ZArchiver application which is free and without ads allow its user to compress the file quickly. The app allows the user to work and manage compressed files directly from their Android smartphone or tablet. Thanks to it, we can create compressed folders from files on the SD card, unzip any folder or look at its contents easily. The app performance is assured when compressing it since it uses several processor cores. The app use is fast and simple, by the use of this app one can save the compressed file to the desired location.
- The app creates compressed files of the formats: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ and tar.
- The app is capable of Unzipping the files of the following extensions: 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, z, deb, rpm, zipx, and mtz.
- The files contained in compressed folders are in 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, and mtz.
- The inside of the folders compressed with a password if you apply on it.
In addition to compressing and decompressing you can also do more things like splitting a file into several parts (using 7z or RAR). One can also extract split files (using 7z, zip or rar) or protect the file with a password. You can see inside a compressed file and add or delete files inside, including APKs.
ZArchiver AlternativesFollowing is the list of ZArchiver alternatives you may want to try.
RAR is an all-in-one, original, free, simple, easy and quick compression program, archiver, backup tool, extractor.
2. File Manager
File Manager + is an easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full-featured.
AZIP Master is a extract files app, RAR ZIP file decompressor that is trusted by millions of users worldwide.
Zip files decompress multiple files at once quickly and create packaged ZIP, 7Z archives.
UnZip File Extractor application to display the common compression format and decompress the ZIp and rar file.
ZArchiver APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||July 21, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||4.54 MBs|