Download and install Dict Box in PC and you can install Dict Box 8.3.9 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Dict Box is developed by Xung Le and listed under Books & Reference.
If you are looking to install Dict Box in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Dict Box in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
How to Install Dict Box in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 methods to install Dict Box in PC:
- Install Dict Box in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Dict Box in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Dict Box in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Once BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click "My Apps" button in the emulator
- Search for: Dict Box
- You will see search result for Dict Box app just install it, find here the app whose developer is listed as Xung Le
2. Install Dict Box in PC with Nox Player
Nox Player is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Nox Player for installing Dict Box in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Nox Player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox Player in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Dict Box
- Install Dict Box on your Nox Player
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Dict Box on your PC
About Dict Box
Offline Dictionary is always a help for the English learners or beginners, no matter you are moved in a new country or enhance your vocabulary with the offline dictionary.
Sometimes you don't have an active internet connection but you want to know the meaning of that word which is stuck in your head now this the right place where you are can download an offline application and use it wherever you are and whenever you want (no matter on school or college or an outing with your friend).
You can search for it meaning, synonyms, antonyms, and definition. Sometimes in a gathering, we know the meaning of the word but can't pronounce it well or want to know the exact pronunciation of it.
You can have the archived and previous data on it by using its archive feature and remember the words you have searched before.
This application has a simple interface with a lot of functions online to boost up your vocabulary. You can use its OCR feature and search the word by clicking the picture so, no need for typing it.
You can also download Offline Dictionary for PC from this page.
Offline Dictionary APK & Features:
- Sync your data.
- Add bookmarks and notes.
- Click a picture and know the meaning.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Know history.
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Dict Box APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later. Below is the download link:
Dict Box APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Xung Le|
|App Updated||January 16, 2021|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||49.1 MB|