Install Dict Box Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Dict Box in PC and you can install Dict Box 8.7.1 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Dict Box is developed by Xung Le and listed under Books & Reference.
If you are looking to install Dict Box in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Dict Box in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Dict Box in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Dict Box in PC:
- Install Dict Box in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Dict Box in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Dict Box in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Dict Box
- You will see search result for Dict Box app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Dict Box depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Dict Box in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Dict Box
- Install Dict Box on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Dict Box on your PC
3. How to Install Dict Box in Windows 11
To install Dict Box in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Dict Box the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Offline Dictionary is always a help for the English learners or beginners, no matter you are moved in a new country or enhance your vocabulary with the offline dictionary.
Sometimes you don't have an active internet connection but you want to know the meaning of that word which is stuck in your head now this the right place where you are can download an offline application and use it wherever you are and whenever you want (no matter on school or college or an outing with your friend).
You can search for it meaning, synonyms, antonyms, and definition. Sometimes in a gathering, we know the meaning of the word but can't pronounce it well or want to know the exact pronunciation of it.
You can have the archived and previous data on it by using its archive feature and remember the words you have searched before.
This application has a simple interface with a lot of functions online to boost up your vocabulary. You can use its OCR feature and search the word by clicking the picture so, no need for typing it.
You can also download Offline Dictionary for PC from this page.
Offline Dictionary APK & Features:
- Sync your data.
- Add bookmarks and notes.
- Click a picture and know the meaning.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Know history.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Dict Box on your Windows or macOS systems.
Dict Box APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Xung Le|
|App Updated||September 10, 2022|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.4 and up|
|APK File Size||45.87 MBs|