Install Careem Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
In by Developer Careem
Last Updated: January 15, 2020
Download and install Careem in PC and you can install Careem 184.108.40.206.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Careem is developed by Careem and listed under .
If you are looking to install Careem in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Careem in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Careem in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Careem in PC:
- Install Careem in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Careem in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Careem in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Careem
- You will see search result for Careem app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Careem depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by Careem developer:
Hint: You can also Download Careem APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Careem APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Careem APK file details:
2. Install Careem in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Careem
- Install Careem on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Careem on your PC