Install Careem Captain Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Careem Captain on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Careem Captain on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Careem Captain in PC and you can install Careem Captain 88.50.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Careem Captain is developed by Careem and listed under Travel & Local.
Download and Install Careem Captain in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Careem Captain in PC:
- Install Careem Captain in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Careem Captain in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Careem Captain in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Careem Captain
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Careem Captain app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Careem Captain will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Careem Captain in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Careem Captain app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Careem Captain app.
- Step 4: Select the Careem Captain app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Careem Captain on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Careem Captain in Windows 11
To install Careem Captain on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Careem Captain app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Careem Captain app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Careem Captain on your Windows or macOS systems.
Careem Captain AlternativesFollowing is the list of Careem Captain alternatives you may want to try.
Ab aap bike aur smart phone ko istemaal mein laa kar jab chahein, paisay kamaa saktay hein. Savari aur delivery ki services day kar, shehar bhar mein dost banaein.
Drive with Bolt. Earn good money, be your own boss and make money when you want to.
4. Uber Fleet
Uber Fleet app for Android! The Uber Fleet app provides Uber Partners with world-class tools to operate their businesses more efficiently all from your mobile device.
Careem Captain APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||November 28, 2023|
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||81.22 MBs|