Install Timbre Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Timbre in PC and you can install Timbre 188.8.131.52.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Timbre is developed by Xeus and listed under Music & Audio.
If you are looking to install Timbre in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Timbre in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Timbre in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Timbre in PC:
- Install Timbre in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Timbre in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Timbre in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Timbre
- You will see search result for Timbre app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Timbre depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Timbre is an acclaimed app to cut the audio and video files to later paste them on any place. You can freely convert any kind of audios or videos.
It can format different kinds of files other than mp3 or mp4. You can cut the songs and you can join them to make a remix.
You can make the GIF animated files which you can use in your chats or you can also display it on the social media account. You can make the ringtone by using the mp3 conversion.
You can change the speed of the audio or video to make any funny or action video. You can also make slow Mo for entertainment.
Action Director uses this app to convert slow video into a faster one to make the action more classic. You can also remove the audio from any video and you can paste the new one.
You can cut the scenes of any movie as well. This app is used to make the music as your own music. This app helps you to copy different kinds of video messages.
It helps you to make video logs. It has many audio and video features. You can edit and make the fine tune quality of all your songs and videos.
You can also download Timbre: Cut, Join, Convert mp3 for PC from this page.
Timbre: Cut, Join, Convert mp3 APK And Features:
- This is used to edit music.
- It is used to change the speed of the video.
- It is used to make GIF animation.
Other Apps by Xeus developer:
Hint: You can also Download Timbre APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Timbre APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Timbre APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||May 27, 2019|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.4|
|APK File Size||14.5 MB|
2. Install Timbre in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Timbre
- Install Timbre on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Timbre on your PC