Speedtest by Ookla app in PC - Download for Windows 7, 8, 10 and MAC
Download and install Speedtest by Ookla in PC and you can install Speedtest by Ookla 4.5.32 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Speedtest by Ookla is developed by Ookla and listed under Simulation.
If you are looking to install Speedtest by Ookla in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Speedtest by Ookla in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
How to Install Speedtest by Ookla in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 methods to install Speedtest by Ookla in PC:
- Install Speedtest by Ookla in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Speedtest by Ookla in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Speedtest by Ookla in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Once BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Speedtest by Ookla
- You will see search result for Speedtest by Ookla app just install it, find here the app whose developer is listed as Ookla
2. Install Speedtest by Ookla in PC with Nox Player
Nox Player is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Nox Player for installing Speedtest by Ookla in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Nox Player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox Player in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Speedtest by Ookla
- Install Speedtest by Ookla on your Nox Player
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Speedtest by Ookla on your PC
About Speedtest by Ookla
Speedtest.net has an interface ready for use in mobile phones it is a mobile platform that helps to measure the speed of our connection to see there is some problem that causes us to have an abnormally low speed.
When we have downloaded it, it does not offer a truly functional aspect, which is expected to come soon to the Mobile with Windows 10 Mobile.
With Speedtest.net, you will be able to do an easy and simple way to check the speed of download and upload as well as the ping of connection on PC. Once the user has finished the test will see a summary of the obtained figures.
Speedtest.net is the best application and the app responds to the name of Speedtest.net. An app that we already found on other platforms and help us from having to open the browser and go to Speedtest.net.
Speed Test is available for free in the Android Market and requires Android 1.5+ to work, although the creators of the application recommend its use under Android 2.1+ for better user experience.
You can also download Speedtest by Ookla for PC from this page.
Speedtest by Ookla APK And Features:
- Speedtest.net helps to ping speed
- Real-time graphics helps in maintaining the connection
- Speedtest.net helps in solving the speed
- The app helps you in sharing the result with each other
- Measure the descent and climb speed.
- Determine network latency
- It stores a history of results, being able to consult the last measurements.
You can download Speedtest by Ookla APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later. Below is the download link:
|App Updated||February 5, 2021|
|Android Version Required||4.2.2, Android 4.2+|
|APK File Size||22.0 MB|