Install Speedtest Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Speedtest in PC and you can install Speedtest 126.96.36.199.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Speedtest is developed by Ookla and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Speedtest in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Speedtest in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Speedtest in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Speedtest in PC:
- Install Speedtest in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Speedtest in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Speedtest in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Speedtest
- You will see search result for Speedtest app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Speedtest depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Speedtest.net has an interface ready for use in mobile phones it is a mobile platform that helps to measure the speed of our connection to see there is some problem that causes us to have an abnormally low speed.
When we have downloaded it, it does not offer a truly functional aspect, which is expected to come soon to the Mobile with Windows 10 Mobile.
With Speedtest.net, you will be able to do an easy and simple way to check the speed of download and upload as well as the ping of connection on PC. Once the user has finished the test will see a summary of the obtained figures.
Speedtest.net is the best application and the app responds to the name of Speedtest.net. An app that we already found on other platforms and help us from having to open the browser and go to Speedtest.net.
Speed Test is available for free in the Android Market and requires Android 1.5+ to work, although the creators of the application recommend its use under Android 2.1+ for better user experience.
You can also download Speedtest by Ookla for PC from this page.
Speedtest by Ookla APK And Features:
- Speedtest.net helps to ping speed
- Real-time graphics helps in maintaining the connection
- Speedtest.net helps in solving the speed
- The app helps you in sharing the result with each other
- Measure the descent and climb speed.
- Determine network latency
- It stores a history of results, being able to consult the last measurements.
Hint: You can also Download Speedtest APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Speedtest APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Speedtest APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||February 06, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.2, 4.2.2|
|APK File Size||23.4 MB|
2. Install Speedtest in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Speedtest
- Install Speedtest on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Speedtest on your PC