Install LDS Tools Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install LDS Tools in PC and you can install LDS Tools 188.8.131.52.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. LDS Tools is developed by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and listed under Books & Reference.
If you are looking to install LDS Tools in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install LDS Tools in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install LDS Tools in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install LDS Tools in PC:
- Install LDS Tools in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install LDS Tools in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install LDS Tools in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: LDS Tools
- You will see search result for LDS Tools app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for LDS Tools depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints developer:
Hint: You can also Download LDS Tools APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download LDS Tools APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
LDS Tools APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
|App Updated||March 05, 2019|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0|
|APK File Size||11.7 MB|
2. Install LDS Tools in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: LDS Tools
- Install LDS Tools on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play LDS Tools on your PC