Download and install NASA in PC and you can install NASA 1.994 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. NASA is developed by Leap Fitness Group and listed under Education.
If you are looking to install NASA in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install NASA in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
How to Install NASA in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 methods to install NASA in PC:
- Install NASA in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install NASA in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install NASA in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Once BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click "My Apps" button in the emulator
- Search for: NASA
- You will see search result for NASA app just install it, find here the app whose developer is listed as Leap Fitness Group
2. Install NASA in PC with Nox Player
Nox Player is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Nox Player for installing NASA in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Nox Player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox Player in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: NASA
- Install NASA on your Nox Player
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run NASA on your PC
When Jack asked where to? Rose replied, ‘To the stars’. Only if Jack knew it is really possible now. Well, You can not go to stars but they can surely come to you. NASA has been working for the world to know what they explore and discover outside the planet into space. To conveniently convey, everything there has been discovered, to the world and everyone who wants to learn, NASA has launched an application where you can find the latest information, images, videos and many more. It feels like a dream of becoming an astronaut comes true.
NASA app is an official NASA app with loads of bits of information on U.S. space program. Enter the space with NASA on your mobiles or tablets. The app is really informative with many new pieces of information added daily from verified and official sources. Featured stories and tweet, fresh feed for you on a daily basis. The best part is, you can share information yourself by connecting it with Facebook, but that’s optional. Otherwise, you are free to scroll through NASA’s app. Official NASA’s tweets fro their accounts are also available. You do not need a twitter account for that, it is a built-in feature.
Hop on the adventure of space exploration with NASA app. Keep up with daily updated photos and videos from space stations. Find featured content like stories, tweets and even NASA TV content.
The app is a true inspiration if you are interested in becoming space astronaut one day. You can check sunrise and sunset. the launch and relaunches of shuttles etc. It has all engineering, astronomy, and research all combined in it. There are over sixteen thousand images for you to grasp concepts of space. It shows live coverage of NASA TV and other videos from the agency.
It also shows live streaming or Earth orbiting that you follow on the app. You can also location and position of satellites with the help of 2D and 3D maps available. the app is constantly updated with images and information, also lets you know when visiting opportunities arrive so you can sign up. You can connect the app with social media and share with your friends what you learn. This is very helpful for learning and exploring. The map integrated with the application is very interactive. You can explore through the map the location, speed, altitude tec. This makes this very fun and informative. Its featured content segment contains 3D display and orientation of planets with all the information provided.
NASA APK and Features:
- All information about the mission of NASA.
- Daily updated pictures and videos.
- Live streaming of earth’s orbit.
- Interactive 2D and 3D maps.
- Featured content via NASA TV.
- Featured stories and tweets from NASA.
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download NASA APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later. Below is the download link:
NASA APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Leap Fitness Group|
|App Updated||November 05, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0|
|APK File Size||21.9 MB|