Install NASA Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing NASA on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install NASA on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install NASA in PC and you can install NASA 5.0.2 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. NASA is developed by NASA? and listed under Education.
Download and Install NASA in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install NASA in PC:
- Install NASA in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install NASA in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install NASA in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. NASA
- Step 5: From the search results, select the NASA app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for NASA will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install NASA in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the NASA app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the NASA app.
- Step 4: Select the NASA app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play NASA on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install NASA in Windows 11
To install NASA on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the NASA app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the NASA app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run NASA on your Windows or macOS systems.
When Jack asked where to? Rose replied, ‘To the stars’. Only if Jack knew it is really possible now. Well, You can not go to stars but they can surely come to you. NASA has been working for the world to know what they explore and discover outside the planet into space. To conveniently convey, everything there has been discovered, to the world and everyone who wants to learn, NASA has launched an application where you can find the latest information, images, videos and many more. It feels like a dream of becoming an astronaut comes true.
NASA app is an official NASA app with loads of bits of information on U.S. space program. Enter the space with NASA on your mobiles or tablets. The app is really informative with many new pieces of information added daily from verified and official sources. Featured stories and tweet, fresh feed for you on a daily basis. The best part is, you can share information yourself by connecting it with Facebook, but that’s optional. Otherwise, you are free to scroll through NASA’s app. Official NASA’s tweets fro their accounts are also available. You do not need a twitter account for that, it is a built-in feature.
Hop on the adventure of space exploration with NASA app. Keep up with daily updated photos and videos from space stations. Find featured content like stories, tweets and even NASA TV content.
The app is a true inspiration if you are interested in becoming space astronaut one day. You can check sunrise and sunset. the launch and relaunches of shuttles etc. It has all engineering, astronomy, and research all combined in it. There are over sixteen thousand images for you to grasp concepts of space. It shows live coverage of NASA TV and other videos from the agency.
It also shows live streaming or Earth orbiting that you follow on the app. You can also location and position of satellites with the help of 2D and 3D maps available. the app is constantly updated with images and information, also lets you know when visiting opportunities arrive so you can sign up. You can connect the app with social media and share with your friends what you learn. This is very helpful for learning and exploring. The map integrated with the application is very interactive. You can explore through the map the location, speed, altitude tec. This makes this very fun and informative. Its featured content segment contains 3D display and orientation of planets with all the information provided.
NASA APK and Features:
- All information about the mission of NASA.
- Daily updated pictures and videos.
- Live streaming of earth’s orbit.
- Interactive 2D and 3D maps.
- Featured content via NASA TV.
- Featured stories and tweets from NASA.
NASA APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||November 09, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||28.53 MBs|