Install Whoscall Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Whoscall in PC and you can install Whoscall 220.127.116.11.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Whoscall is developed by Gogolook and listed under Communication.
If you are looking to install Whoscall in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Whoscall in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Whoscall in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Whoscall in PC:
- Install Whoscall in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Whoscall in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Whoscall in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Whoscall
- You will see search result for Whoscall app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Whoscall depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Whoscall app is the way to identify unknown numbers and dealing with them. Whoscall is an application that helps the user to identify numbers and manage them.
The application contains more than 600 million telephone numbers available in the app database to which the user can access without the need for an Internet connection.
This database is the one that causes the application to filter more than 20 million calls per day among all its users.
The Whoscall application allows the user to access information about the contact instantly, Internet searches and a global database.
The user can also block calls and messages from a specific number, and the user can add labels to phone numbers to create contact networks.
The offline database of Whoscall is updated with new phone numbers, in addition to serving as a kind of page to have a list of businesses and institutions.
You can also download Whoscall for PC from this page.
Whoscall APK & Features:
- The functional app helps the user to identify the unknown calls
- Making life easier for users to identify unknown numbers
- The user can block the spam calls through the app
- Whoscall the best caller ID and block App is compatible with Android 2.2 or higher for free.
- The interface of the app is very easy to handle
Hint: You can also Download Whoscall APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Whoscall APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Whoscall APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||December 08, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.4|
|APK File Size||20.7 MB|
2. Install Whoscall in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Whoscall
- Install Whoscall on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Whoscall on your PC