App Lock (Keypad) app in PC - Download for Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download App Lock (Keypad) Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install App Lock (Keypad) Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install App Lock (Keypad) in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. App Lock (Keypad) is developed by softwego and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install App Lock (Keypad) in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
App Lock (Keypad) in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install App Lock (Keypad) in Windows PC & Mac
To install App Lock (Keypad) in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: App Lock (Keypad)
- You will see search result for App Lock (Keypad) app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install App Lock (Keypad) in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing App Lock (Keypad) in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: App Lock (Keypad)
- Install App Lock (Keypad) on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run App Lock (Keypad) on your PC
3. How to Install App Lock (Keypad) in Windows 11
To install App Lock (Keypad) in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for App Lock (Keypad) the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download App Lock (Keypad) APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Updated||April 20, 2017|
|Android Version Required||Android 3.0.x|
|APK File Size||3.7 MB|