Crazy for Speed game for PC - Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download Crazy for Speed Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Crazy for Speed Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Crazy for Speed in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Crazy for Speed is developed by MAGIC SEVEN and listed under Racing.
If you are looking to install Crazy for Speed in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Crazy for Speed in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Crazy for Speed in Windows PC & Mac
To install Crazy for Speed in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Crazy for Speed
- You will see search result for Crazy for Speed app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Crazy for Speed in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Crazy for Speed in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Crazy for Speed
- Install Crazy for Speed on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Crazy for Speed on your PC
3. How to Install Crazy for Speed in Windows 11
To install Crazy for Speed in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Crazy for Speed the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
About Crazy for Speed
If the user wants to enjoy a speed game belonging to a consecrated saga, the user can do it with Crazy for Speed.
The priority here is to drive like a madman without stopping and fleeing the police until you reach the end of the map in more than 1,000 different races.
It is the most remarkable fact is the possibility of enjoying more than 4,000 tests consisting of cup races, eliminatory and resistance challenges.
It is one-on-one car races in which user have to control the inclination of the vehicle not to tip over and get to the finish line first in crazy circuits.
With Crazy for Speed, the user can enjoy one of the best driving experiences of cars on Android mobile devices thanks to the real-time multiplayer races of up to 12 players in more than 40 different circuits.
In app user travel in the coastal road of cities, desert routes, muddy roads, asphalt road, Himalaya riding, routes of London, etc. It is the great games of cars for Android phones with which user can put in the shoes of the most fearless pilots of races.
You can also download Crazy for Speed for PC from this page.
Crazy for Speed APK & Features:
- Best graphics with perfect sound effects
- Multiple options for sports cars in Crazy for Speed
- The user can customize the sports car in the Crazy for Speed game
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Crazy for Speed APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||MAGIC SEVEN|
|App Updated||July 2, 2020|
|Android Version Required||Android 2.3, Android 2.3.1, Android 2.3.2+|
|APK File Size||70.45MB|