Install Vikings Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Vikings on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Vikings on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Vikings in PC and you can install Vikings 220.127.116.114 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Vikings is developed by Plarium LLC and listed under Strategy.
Download and Install Vikings in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Vikings in PC:
- Install Vikings in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Vikings in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Vikings in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Vikings
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Vikings app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Vikings will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Vikings in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Vikings app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Vikings app.
- Step 4: Select the Vikings app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Vikings on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Vikings in Windows 11
To install Vikings on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Vikings app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Vikings app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Vikings on your Windows or macOS systems.
Vikings: War of Clans is a strategy and management game in which you will have to build a thriving Viking village. One of the keys to having a good Viking town will be to fight and conquer against other neighboring towns, which will be governed by other players.
In the beginning, your town will hardly have a few buildings, and these will be of a low level. As you get resources and money, you can build many more different types of buildings, such as blacksmiths, large halls or barracks. And most importantly, you can level up the central buildings of the town, such as the Casa del Jarl or the Oracle.
To participate in battles you will need soldiers. To have soldiers you will need barracks and money. Mercenaries, horsemen, archers, murderers, and stalkers. You will find many different units, each with its strengths and weaknesses, ready to give life to your Viking village.
Vikings APK and Features:
- Heavy weapons and equipment
- Multiple warriors of different tiers
- Enjoy real player battle
Vikings is a very original strategy and management game, which does not bring anything new within the genre, and does not even have a moderately original setting. It's the only strong point is the graphics, which are much more work than many other games of the same genre.
Vikings APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Plarium LLC|
|App Updated||December 22, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||105.35 MBs|