Install MARROW Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: March 17, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing MARROW on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install MARROW on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install MARROW in PC and you can install MARROW 9.14.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. MARROW is developed by Neuroglia Health and listed under Medical.
Download and Install MARROW in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install MARROW in PC:
- Install MARROW in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install MARROW in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install MARROW in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. MARROW
- Step 5: From the search results, select the MARROW app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for MARROW will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install MARROW in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the MARROW app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the MARROW app.
- Step 4: Select the MARROW app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play MARROW on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install MARROW in Windows 11
To install MARROW on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the MARROW app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the MARROW app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run MARROW on your Windows or macOS systems.
You have an opportunity to use your smartphone device for the learning purpose as MARROW - Gold standard for NEET PG & SS is offering you such an amazing offer. This app maintains more than 26500 new patterns of MCQs for its users with high quality. Also, it gives a 60 percent strike rate in recent exams.
Moreover, this application has the potential to store more than 700 videos on all subjects. Not only this, but you can also get the benefit from India’s top medical teachers. Even, you can get knowledge in depth with clarification of the concept.
This MARROW Android app is considered as the best and largest pan-India test series. It is the largest and best because services of India’s biggest faculty can be found here. Hence, you have a chance to gain concept based learning with solving the MCQs and makes the exam ready. At last, your step will be towards the largest test series as a part.
MARROW APK and Features
- Offers concept based learning
- Provides various topics and MCQs for learning
- Allow users to solve MCQs other than the reading only
- Users can learn through QBank for NEET PG
- Custom modules can be used by the users to create MCQs
MARROW APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Neuroglia Health|
|App Updated||March 17, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.1 and up|
|APK File Size||26.75 MBs|