Install G1 Enem Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: November 03, 2021
Download and install G1 Enem in PC and you can install G1 Enem 1.3.2 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. G1 Enem is developed by and listed under Educational.
If you are looking to install G1 Enem in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install G1 Enem in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install G1 Enem in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install G1 Enem in PC:
- Install G1 Enem in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install G1 Enem in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install G1 Enem in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: G1 Enem
- You will see search result for G1 Enem app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for G1 Enem depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install G1 Enem in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: G1 Enem
- Install G1 Enem on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play G1 Enem on your PC
3. How to Install G1 Enem in Windows 11
To install G1 Enem in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for G1 Enem the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
G1 Enem APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||November 03, 2021|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||0.00 MBs|