Install 2ndLine Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install 2ndLine in PC and you can install 2ndLine 220.127.116.11.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. 2ndLine is developed by TextNow, Inc. and listed under Communication.
If you are looking to install 2ndLine in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install 2ndLine in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install 2ndLine in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install 2ndLine in PC:
- Install 2ndLine in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install 2ndLine in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install 2ndLine in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: 2ndLine
- You will see search result for 2ndLine app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for 2ndLine depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by TextNow, Inc. developer:
Hint: You can also Download 2ndLine APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download 2ndLine APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
2ndLine APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||TextNow, Inc.|
|App Updated||November 15, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.4+|
|APK File Size||38.4 MB|
2. Install 2ndLine in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: 2ndLine
- Install 2ndLine on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play 2ndLine on your PC