Install Stay Alive Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Stay Alive in PC and you can install Stay Alive 1.61.10 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Stay Alive is developed by Dokole Paroli Limited and listed under Action.
If you are looking to install Stay Alive in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Stay Alive in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Stay Alive in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Stay Alive in PC:
- Install Stay Alive in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Stay Alive in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Stay Alive in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Stay Alive
- You will see search result for Stay Alive app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Stay Alive depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Stay Alive in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Stay Alive
- Install Stay Alive on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Stay Alive on your PC
3. How to Install Stay Alive in Windows 11
To install Stay Alive in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Stay Alive the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Stay Alive APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Dokole Paroli Limited|
|App Updated||March 30, 2021|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||0.00 MBs|