Install JD Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: December 22, 2022
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing JD on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install JD on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install JD in PC and you can install JD 5.3.3 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. JD is developed by Christopher Davis and listed under Dating.
Download and Install JD in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install JD in PC:
- Install JD in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install JD in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install JD in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. JD
- Step 5: From the search results, select the JD app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for JD will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install JD in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the JD app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the JD app.
- Step 4: Select the JD app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play JD on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install JD in Windows 11
To install JD on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the JD app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the JD app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run JD on your Windows or macOS systems.
JD - JustDating AlternativesFollowing is the list of JD - JustDating alternatives you may want to try.
1. Mingle2: Dating, Chat & Meet
You will be able to make new friends, chat, and even date once you sign up. Our dating app, together with our website, is one of the biggest free online dating services out there.
2. Topface - Dating Meeting Chat
Topface allows you to find interesting people, girls, and guys with similar interests and hobbies all around the world. It can be used to find new friends for keeping in touch.
3. JAUMO: Dating, Flirt & Friends
Dating & a social app in one. you can make real connections with real people in a real life. Chat with local singles, find friends and build an authentic relationship.
4. Dating, Chat & Meet People
You are going to chat with many singles living near you and will be surprised when you find your perfect match easily. Our social network app will provide you diversity.
5. Hinge Dating App: Meet People
Hinge is an inclusive dating app for people who want to get off dating apps for good. That means we’re for real people like you looking to chat, meet people, date and find relationship.
6. W-Match: Video Dating & Chat
W-Match is a dating app to easily find, meet and video chat new people around you. And on W-Match you create your own luck.
JD APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Christopher Davis|
|App Updated||December 22, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||42.17 MBs|