Install ClassDojo Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: May 27, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing ClassDojo on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install ClassDojo on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install ClassDojo in PC and you can install ClassDojo 5.85.3 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. ClassDojo is developed by ClassDojo and listed under Education.
Download and Install ClassDojo in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install ClassDojo in PC:
- Install ClassDojo in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install ClassDojo in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install ClassDojo in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. ClassDojo
- Step 5: From the search results, select the ClassDojo app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for ClassDojo will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install ClassDojo in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the ClassDojo app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the ClassDojo app.
- Step 4: Select the ClassDojo app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play ClassDojo on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install ClassDojo in Windows 11
To install ClassDojo on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the ClassDojo app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the ClassDojo app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run ClassDojo on your Windows or macOS systems.
A system to connect the teachers and children. Class Dojo is a beneficial application that connects the parents and teachers of students in a real and rapid way.
With it not only the student and teacher can communicate with each other but also the educators will also have a new tool to connect with parents and let them know about the behavior of their children.
On the very first hand download the application and then create a profile on the app and identify yourself as teacher, guardian, or student.
Later you'll need an identification code that will sort you in chatrooms with the other parents and students of the same class, course, or group.
The teacher will get access to a huge amount of features. If you are a teacher of a private school, link the account details with your institution.
Share the negative point and explain the reason so their guardians can be aware of the way the student is behaving in the classroom.
You can also downloadClassDojo for PC from this page.
ClassDojo APK And Features:
- Use groups to teach the students about their assignments.
- Students will have detailed records of their classes.
- Effective application for parents and students.
- Simple interface with loads of features.
ClassDojo APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||May 27, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 6.0 and up|
|APK File Size||53.98 MBs|