Viber is a free calls, text and picture sharing with anyone, anywhere service. With Viber, everyone in the world can connect, freely and more than 200 million Viber users text, call, and send photo and video messages worldwide over Wi-Fi or 3G – for free. Viber is available for Windows 8, Android, iPhone, Windows, Mac, Linux, Blackberry, Windows Phone and many more devices and platforms.
However, in this article I’ll show a couple of ways to make use of Viber messenger in PC/Laptop. I hope you will find this article helpful and share it on your social media profiles too.
Viber Messenger in PC/Laptop
So, here I’m going to show you some methods of downloading and installing Viber Messenger in PC/Laptop. Before I begin, let me tell you a little bit more about downloading and installing Viber Messenger in PC/Laptop here are the features that you will get on installing Viber Messenger in PC:
- Over 1000 new stickers, making messaging fun!
- Free text, photo and video messages with location-sharing
- Group messaging with up to 100 friends
- Best-quality VoIP calls using 3G or WiFi
- User interface is designed to give the latest Windows Phone look and feel
- Live Tiles and push notifications
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
Methods to Download and Install Viber Messenger in PC/Laptop
There are two methods to install Viber Messenger in PC:
- Get Viber Messenger in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Get Viber Messenger in PC for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- If you find another way to install Viber Messenger in PC, kindly comment below
Recommended Reading: How to use Whatsapp in PC/Laptop
Get Viber Messenger in PC using BlueStacks – Method #1
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. BlueStacks App Player is the alpha version of an emulator that allows you to use Android on PC.
Follow the steps below to install Viber Messenger in PC/Laptop:
- First of all, install BlueStacks in PC
- After the BlueStacks installed in your PC
- A Start BlueStacks icon will automatically be created on the desktop, just start it.
- Once the BlueStacks launch completed, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Now, just have a App Search option under it
- Search for Viber Messenger
- Finally, you’ll see Viber Messenger Android app at the very first search result
- Now, you will need to login in to your Google account to install the Viber Messenger app from Google Play to your PC
- Once you done this, the installation process will start (It will take a few minutes depends on your Internet connection)
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Wait until the installation completed then look for Viber messenger in your installed apps by clicking on My Apps tab. If you have any problem doing the process above kindly let me know, I’m here for you.
Get Viber Messenger in PC for Windows, Mac, and Linux – Method #2
If you are using Windows on your computer then there is also another way to install Viber Messenger app in your PC. Just download the Viber software from Viber’s official website and install it in your PC/Laptop.
If you are using Mac operating system on your computer then there is also a way to install Viber Messenger app in your Mac. Just download the Viber software from Viber’s official website and install it in your Mac OS.
If you are using Linux-based operating system on your computer then there is also a way to install Viber Messenger app in your Linux computer. Just download the Viber software from Viber’s official website and install it in your Linux OS.
For more details comment below, I’ll update this article for you. I’m here don’t worry.
I used both method the second one recognized by ESET harmful for my lap top, so i tried the first method for installing viber on my lap top but it didn’t work. actually there is a problem with it. it asked me to up date my graphic driver and i did it too, but downloading graphic driver took along time without any result. Would you please tell me the easiest instruction for installing viber as soon az possible? Thanks a million.
Well, Thanks for the comment @Sepide. By the way, all the working methods to install Viber application in Laptop described in this article you should follow up the article without skipping any step then tell me the final ERROR and your laptop is outputting.
it is very good
Keep visiting for more 😉
Yes! How may I help you @Abbas Ghazzi?
I WANT WORK VIBER APP TO LAPTOP. PLESE HEL[P ME?
Please let me know what are the errors that you are facing with BLUESTACKS.
Very good. It’s workring fine. thanks
viber good messenger
i like it
how to install viber
Can i get the viber messenger on my MacBook Air??
I need viber massenger
Read this: Viber in PC