Screen mirroring has become one of the useful features now a days, because it gives great experience to watch videos on big screen rather than on Android 5 inches screen. It is great technique, which allows you to mirror your smartphone on the TV screen. Mirroring your smartphone screen on smart TV can be very useful when you are trying to show photos from a recent trip to a group of people. In this article, you are going to see the best screen mirroring apps to use in 2021. We have done very thorough research before putting down any of the following apps.
Best Android Screen Mirroring Apps in 2021
Screen Mirroring, Cast To TV – Castto
Castto screen mirroring app helps you to access all of your games, videos photos, and other useful apps right on your smart TV’s big screen. Save your precious eyes from smartphone’s small screen size because it really affects your sight from looking at your small cellular phone. It is better to connect your Android device with big TV screen and stop harming your eyes.
- Allows you to easily connect your device and your TV
- Secure connection to protect your data, files and applications
- Easy to use, & it is free
Screen Mirroring with TV : Play Video on TV
Screen Mirroring with TV app helps you to easily connect smartphone/tablet to smart TV, you can stream to any Android TV from phone without limitation. It helps you instantly stream movies, music and photos to your smart TV with a couple of taps. Just make sure your TV should support wireless display and it should be connected to the same WiFi network connection as smartphone.
- Broadcasting your Android screen on TV
- Easily change resolution and density
- Simple profile-based interface
- Automatically enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Lock screen orientation to landscape
- Show desktop sites in Chrome by default
- and more…
Screen Mirroring App – Cast Phone to TV with Wifi
Cast phone To TV is useful app for streaming movies, videos, access photos and apps on the TV screen. Connect your smartphone with smart TV wirelessly, so easily. Start searching for your favorite TV shows and series and easily stream them anytime on your TV screen.
This app supports almost all smart TVs with built-in chromecast:
- Samsung smart TV
- LG smart TV
- Hisense smart TV
- Philips smart TV
- Xiaomi TV
- Vizio smart TV
- Sony Bravia TV
- TCL Smart TV
Other apps you can use to Chromecast your smartphone to smart TV:
- Screen Mirroring – Miracast for android to TV
- ApowerMirror-Screen Mirroring for PC/TV/Phone
- Screen Stream Mirroring
- Screen Mirroring TV : Cast phone screen to TV
Final thoughts, I know, that little smartphone and tablet screens are good to watch TV series, movies, but when you are surrounded by your family members then casting your Android screen on TV is the a clever decision to make.
All the steps preserve same steps in order for you to connect your smartphone screen with smart TV. However, for your information we are going to list the basic process on how to connect Android screen with Android smart TV.
How to connect Android screen with Android smart TV
Follow the steps below to cast your phone’s screen on your TV:
- Make sure your TV and your Phone are Connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Enable the option from app, display on your TV
- Enable wireless display option on your phone
- Click Select button and choose your TV
If you have any issues, make sure to comment us, we will get back to you as soon as possible.