We know that we now live in the world of technology right? We deal with a new problem every day and try out best to fix it no matter what. If you have no idea on why am I writing about the best Adobe Android apps then you should read this article carefully. I don’t care if you are a video editor, photographer, or some sort of technician in a group of employers in the factory. You know why because if you don’t know about these Adobe Android apps then you are missing a lot, these are the Android apps that can help you with your daily work either with PDF book reading or with video/photo editing for your family album even with content reading that your boss might have assigned you to the office. In this article, I’m showing you the best Adobe Android apps that can help you with almost every field of work which includes PDF book reading, photo editing, video editing, vector graphics, signing office form, content file viewing and more.
Best Adobe Android Apps in 2019
Following are the 5 best Adobe Android Apps in 2019 that will not leave you alone when you need them:
Adobe Acrobat Reader
One of the most essential Android apps that have made our office work easier. We can manage edit, view, PDF files right from our smartphones today with the help of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You might wanna use WPS office which I use personally because it comes with a complete bundle of Office products i.e., Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel Sheet, Docs, etc. But, Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing, signing, and commenting on PDF documents if you have work with PDF files only.
- Open and view PDF documents faster
- Search, zoom in/out and scroll
- Ability to select a single page or continuous scroll mode
Adobe Photoshop Express
As I said, you Adobe has really made our online life easier with such amazing products i.e., Adobe Photoshop Express. It is one of the best photo editors out there in 2018 and you won’t need an editor on your Android smartphone/tablet if you have this one little app (Adobe Photoshop Express). After some advanced enhancement from Adobe, now you can use collage maker feature to transform your photos into memories, it is great editing mode inside the app.
- Easy to use, crop, rotate, flip your photos
- Remove red-eye and pet-eye
- Touch adjustment for exposure, contrast, white balance
- It has user-friendly interface and you can remove spots/dirt/dust with one touch, from your photos
- Over 80+ preset eye-catching fun styles.
- You can add photo credits easily and your graphical watermark on images
- There are many more features available, download Adobe Photo Express to explore
Adobe Fill & Sign: Easy PDF Form Filler
We have always wondered, some of our stuff like form filling and signing over documents, sending over email address should have been easier right. Now, we have it with Adobe fill & sign because it lets you fill, sign, and send any form faster right from our smartphone screen. You can just take pictures of the paper form and fill it via your smartphone or tablet, then e-sign and send it over any email you want. You don’t need any printing or faxing needed. That’s just form filling and signing but if you want to create online CV for your job, try the best online CV generators.
How Adobe Fill & Sign: Easy PDF Form Filler works?
- Scan paper forms with the camera (or you can open a file from email)
- Now, tap over text or checkmarks in form fields and start filling your data
- Fill forms even faster with custom autofill entries
- Once, you have created your form, now create a signature for yourself with a finger or a stylus
- Now, add your signature or initials to the form
- Save forms and send to others immediately via email
- Congrats, you have done it
Yet another amazing Adobe’s creation i.e., Adobe Connect is very useful when it comes to attending meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms. It helps you to view and participate present content, and even fully host online meetings. You can be hosting meetings with one small Android app and lead your company to innovation by hosting meetings and it only requires an Adobe Connect account.
I’m afraid to say that, it costs you for using Adobe Connect but fortunately there is a trial available.
Adobe Photoshop Sketch
Adobe Photoshop Sketch is an artistic Android app that helps you to draw with pencils, markers, pens, erasers, thick acrylic, soft pastel, ink brush, watercolor paint brushes to be able to create artwork which you can send as layered files to Adobe Illustrator CC or even Adobe Photoshop CC.
What Artists love about Adobe Sketch Android app
- Ability to create an infinite variety of Sketch brushes using Capture CC
- Access to 11 tools that can adjust color, size, blending settings and opacity
- You can add multiple images and drawing layers
- Flexibility to organize their favorite tools and colors in the toolbar
- Like I said previously, you can send sketches to Photoshop or Illustrator with layers preserved
Try using Photoshop Sketch with: