PayPal is a world-wide online banking system which is available in more than 190 countries excluding Pakistan (My homeland). There had been a couple of financial issues among Pakistan and PayPal, that’s why PayPal doesn’t offer his services in Pakistan. So, I myself was unable to verify my PayPal account due to many reasons. I was completely sad that I’ll not be able to verify my PayPal account. After many struggles I come to know an alternative way to verify out my PayPal account. After knowing the facts, I decided to use third-party services that help us to verify my PayPal account.
I’m using Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card, which offers me US Payment Service. See what it does:
US Payment Service is a premium service that allows users to receive direct deposit payments from select US companies directly to their Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card, using the ACH network.
Using Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card, you are allowed to receive funds from US companies, such as PayPal, Amazon, Apple, and more…
Things we need:
Here are a few things that we need in order get verified PayPal account in Pakistan:
1. We need a Paypal account with USA address (you can get a legit USA address easily, try this)
2. And we also need a Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card (After applying for your Payoneer card, it will be shipped to your home address within 25 days moreover it depends on your address)
I think many of you are freelancer and familiar the Payoneer card, and if you already have a Payoneer card then we are just a few steps back to get started with a verified Paypal account.
- Apply for the US Payment Service
- Receive your US account information
Now, all we need is a VBA (Virtual Bank Account) account from Payoneer. You will be able to apply for VBA account if you have more than three transactions on your Payoneer card. (Read more about VBA account).
Now, Verify your PayPal account in Pakistan by following the points below:
- At first place, login to your paypal account
- Make sure that My Account tab is active; if not, click on it
- Look under My Account Overview, and click the link that says Unverified beside Status
- Here, you will need to enter Payoneer card number, 3-digit card code
- Enter the Billing address (Guide instructions are provided on the screen)
Make sure that your Payoneer card is activated and have (at least $10) funds in it as PayPal will deduct a certain amount (about $1.95) for verification which will reflect in your PayPal account later.
Now, if you have just entered the details of Payoneer card in your PayPal account then try logging in to your Payoneer account. Go to Transaction History and look for the PayPal transactions that contains the 4-digit EXPUSE (expanded use) number that PayPal sent. This information may take some time to appear in transaction history and it will then be entered in the PayPal account.
Okay, go back to your PayPal account and enter the given four-digit EXPUSE number in the transaction statement under Link and Confirm Card. It’s all good-by now with account status switching to Verified.
How to Withdraw PayPal Funds to your Payoneer Prepaid Card
Follow the steps below to withdraw PayPal fund to your Payoneer Prepaid card:
- Login to your Payoneer Online Account
- Go to Receive Money → My US Payment Service Profile
- Now, as you can see Your US Payment Service Information which consist of:
- Bank Name, Routing, Account Number, and Account Type
- Now, login to your PayPal account
- Go to Withdraw → Transfer to Bank Account
- On this page, select the Account Type as Checking, Add your Payoneer Routing and Account Number to withdraw PayPal funds in your Payoneer card
Now, you can withdraw PayPal funds to your Payoneer card. It’s that easy, and simple. And by using your Payoneer card to withdraw the money from ATM or use it On-line. As you like.
The money will be in your bank account in 3-4 business days, depending on your bank.