Who doesn’t want to test new things? Do you? Of course not… Everyone tries to step forward in this modern age and to observe this world how new things are going to flourish the society with endless knowledge. The same thing occurs here…
As an Android smartphone or Tablet users want to try different and unique apps not only from Google play but also from other websites. Lots of sites worldwide have started publishing new apps in the market called third-party applications for the benefit of Android users. So, in order to benefit from those third-party apps all we need to do is to enable third-party applications installation in Android.
Why you should not miss third-party applications?
- It is great if you have an app that no one could find through Google play and does great things
- There are many interesting third-party applications in the market that are highly useful and unique
- It feels good to have paid applications in free when others pay for an app that does exactly the same as the paid app
- Be the first to download and use an app before it comes to Google play
How to enable third-party applications?
In any Android OS, you will not be able to directly install a third-party application because Google has dis-enabled it by default. In order to enable third-party applications to be installed in any Android smartphone just follow the simple steps below, for instance, see the image:
- Goto Menu -> Settings
- Now, Applications -> Enable unknown sources
- Simply, proceed by clicking OK in the popup notification