As we know that there are millions of Android apps on Google play and we decided to give our Android users something new that they will love. In this way, I found one interesting thing for my site users which is now called App of the Day.
After this day, I’ll be adding interesting Android applications on Softstribe.com which you will like I hope. As I’m going to add today’s Android application name: Super Backup which will allow you to backup things (Like SMS, Contacts, Installed Apps, etc) from your Android device right in your MicroSD card.
Super Backup for Android
Super Backup for Android is a simple yet easy to use Android app that will allow you to you can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Gmail. You will never lose your data again. Please make sure the backup should be made to MicroSD card not in the internal storage and the default destination for backup is SmsContactsBackup and make sure that you copied the entire backup folder to your external SD card.
- Backup apps to your microSD card
- Backup & restore app’s data (needs a rooted device)
- Batch restore apps from SD card (needs a rooted device)
- Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
- Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
- Can select SMS conversations to backup
- Delete the backup data on SD card
- Schedule automatic backups
- Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Gmail
- Show last backup count & time
- User can change backup folder path in Settings
- Can backup Contact’s group and picture properties