Every Android device company has PC suite’s ready that helps their customers to easily troubleshoot USB driver issues. With PC suite Android users can easily connect their Android smartphones with PC rather than finding USB driver one by one. Recently, I have published Motorola device manager, HTC sync manager, LG PC Suite, Samsung Suite, Nokia Suite, etc. However, I’m going to publish Huawei HI Suite for windows users no matter if they have 32-bit or 64-bit.
Huawei HI Suite for Windows
With Huawei HI suite you can manage your contacts, messages, media files including apps, images, videos, and more. Now, connect your Huawei devices with PC without any USB errors. With HI suite you can also backup your data to avoid losing the important files and you can update your device system in a few steps.
Follow the steps to download Huawei HI Suite:
- Download HI suite from official site
- Find the downloaded .zip file in your downloads folder
- Extract the .zip file wherever you want
- Double-click the .exe installable file
- Installation window will appear and proceed the process by clicking Next
- Congrats, HI suite is installed in PC
iSuite System Requirements
- Windows 10 32 bit or 64bit
- Windows 8.1 32 bit or 64bit
- Windows 7 32 bit or 64bit
- Windows Vista 32 or 64 bit
- Windows XP 32 or 64 bit
- 500 MB of available disk space
- 1 GB of RAM
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768, 16 colors
HI Suite details:
- Version: 184.108.40.2061
- Supports all version of Windows including server pack
- Size: 27.5 MB
Enjoy connecting your Huawei Android smartphones with PC.