Adobe Flash Player is a computer software that allows you to play all flash animations and videos in your web browser or in media players. If you have Android device and trying to play flash files and videos in your Android smartphone/tablet but somewhat you are not able to play, then this problem can easily be solved by simply installing Adobe flash player in Android. In this article, you will find a way to install Adobe Flash Player in Android devices you must have to follow the steps below.
Don’t panic, I’ll show you each and every step about how we go under installing Adobe flash player in Android devices. Okay.
Installing Adobe Flash Player in Android Devices
Follow the steps below to begin installing Adobe flash player in your Android smartphone/tablet:
- At the very first place, go to Settings → Security in your Android device
- Check to enable Unknown Sources
- Now, download your desired Adobe Flash Player for Android (All files will be in .apk format, find out how to download .apk file of Google Play Android apps)
- After downloading an Adobe Flash Player version for your Android device on your PC, just move the downloaded .apk to the internal storage or SD Card
- Finally, coming back to the Adobe Flash Player apk file where you have moved in the step 4 just install it by tapping over this .apk file
Successfully, done. And the Adobe Flash Player have successfully installed on your Android device. Start streaming flash media files, videos on your Android device. Please comment below if you have any problems doing the above process and you are welcome to comment, share your problems and opinions regarding the article.