Fruit Ninja is a juicy action game with squishy, splatty and satisfying fruit carnage. Become the ultimate bringer of sweet, tasty destruction with every single slash. However, Fruit Ninja game features three addictive game play modes which will keep you coming back for even higher scores. Choose from Classic, Zen and the hugely popular Arcade mode to test all aspects of your fruit-slicing skillset. In this way, I found this game interesting to play on PC using mouse to cut off fruits. Yeah, that would really great if this game made available to play on PC.
Fruit Ninja Game in PC
So, here I’m going to show you some methods of downloading and installing Fruit Ninja Game in PC. Before I begin, let me tell you a little bit more about Fruit Ninja Game so here are the features that you will get on installing Fruit Ninja Game in PC:
- Carve, splatter and slash your way through piles of colourful fruit in this juicy arcade action game
- Choose from three different game modes to play through: Classic, Arcade and Zen
- Customize your experience with unlock able weapons and backgrounds
- Use Starfruit to boost your arsenal with exhilarating power-ups and awesome super fruit
- Complete missions, hone your skills and earn rewards in our brand new challenge system
Methods to Download and Install Fruit Ninja Game in PC
There are two methods to install Fruit Ninja Game in PC:
- Get Fruit Ninja Game in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- If you find another way to install Fruit Ninja Game in PC, kindly comment below
Recommended Reading: Download and Install Subway Surfers in PC/Laptop
Get Fruit Ninja Game in PC using BlueStacks – Method #1
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. BlueStacks App Player is the alpha version of an emulator that allows you to use Android on PC.
Follow the steps below to install Fruit Ninja Game in PC:
- First of all, install BlueStacks in PC
- After the BlueStacks installed in your PC
- A Start BlueStacks icon will automatically be created on the desktop, just start it.
- Once the BlueStacks launch completed, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Now, just have a App Search option under it
- Search for Fruit Ninja Game
- Finally, you’ll see Fruit Ninja Game Android app at the very first search result
- Now, you will need to login in to your Google account to install the Fruit Ninja Game from Google Play to your PC
- Once you done this, the installation process will start (It will take a few minutes depends on your Internet connection)
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Wait until the installation completed then look for Fruit Ninja Game in your installed apps by clicking on My Apps tab. If you have any problem doing the process above kindly let me know, I’m here for you.
Hint: If you are using Windows 8, you should install this app from Microsoft app store.
Get Fruit Ninja Game in PC – Method #2
Yet to be discovered. 🙂