Today we can access more than 10,000 astonishing wallpapers via Android apps and download them on our Android devices to use them on wallpaper, background, lock screen and so on. In this way, to use these numerous amount of wallpapers one by one manually on Android can be a really tough task even time consuming too.
That’s why you need to change wallpapers automatically in Android in a random order. This article will guide you on how to change wallpapers automatically on Android randomly from your wallpapers directory folder. I am sure most of you have already done this thing on your Android devices to give your device a new look every time you use it.
Change Wallpapers Automatically in Android
Wallpaper Changer is an Android app which helps you to quickly change your wallpaper with one single-click on a widget or you can also set a timer to change wallpapers automatically in Android.
With wallpaper changer Android application you can change wallpapers on your device randomly at a specified amount of time in app settings. Don’t worry wallpaper changer Android app is completely optimized for battery life & performance.
Personalization have become part of our life and we personalize our smartphone with personalization wallpapers apps, battery saver apps, and more importantly our social media apps.
- With wallpaper changer app you can easily add images or whole folder of images from which you wanna randomize wallpaper images on your phone
- You can set a timer for each wallpaper, lock screen unlock, through a customizable widget or based on different rules
- You have Android widgets functionality available to change to next wallpaper in rotation list, select the wallpaper you want to see or change the album* in just a click away
- Very low battery consumption
- Ordered rotation or random list
- Easy to use
- Ads free app without any crappy ads