Managing multiple WordPress blogs from one dashboard is not really a hard job today. However, let me tell you how?
BTW, it’s possible to manage multiple WordPress blogs from one dashboard.
So, if you rewind back and take a look on 10 years of WordPress success, you can notice that it’s been a great blogging platform yet a powerful CMS (Content Management System) ever.
This time, you can manage your multiple blogs that are already hosted on WordPress using a simple WordPress plugin (WP Remote).
WP Remote WordPress Plugin
Using WP Remote you can manage all your WordPress blogs from one dashboard. Follow the steps below to make it so:
- If you have install this plugin in your blog
- Kindly sign up on wpremote.com
- Track all your WordPress sites from one place.
- Track the WordPress version each site is running and easily update.
- Track all your plugins and themes and 1 click update them.
- Free to monitor and update an unlimited number of sites.
- Back up your database and files.