Nokia X smartphone have been launched with Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 version with Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play and Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A5 like amazing features. However, if you are looking to flash Google Play store APK on your Nokia X this article will help you. By the way, let me tell you before you go to Flash Google Play Store APK on your Nokia X you will need to root your Nokia X first. Don’t worry, I’ll cover both parts about flashing Google Play Store APK and rooting your Nokia X.
- Caution: Don’t try this written guide on any other Nokia X series device however its only for Nokia X smartphone
- Make sure that you have Enabled the USB Debugging from phone’s settings
– With USB Debugging you will be able to manage data between your Nokia X device and your PC
- Please move all important files in your phone’s internal or external sdcard completely
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged 70% because this will prevent your device from power off in the middle of the rooting process
- Note that you have read our website Disclaimer
To start rooting and Google Play store APK flashing process just go to next page where you will find the step by step guide about How to Flash Google Play Store APK on Nokia X Android.
Remember: Follow the tutorials at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage.