So, I got my woofer speakers burnt down that made me thinking if I can play one song in multiple Android smartphones at the same time. I came up with a freaking idea, how to play music in multiple Android smartphones at the same time. If your home theater speakers are not working for any reason, then you can use these Android apps in your smartphones and play one music together in all smartphones.
It can be so boring when you don’t play music while doing your assignments, homework or office work. Music can really boost the level of productivity and gives your work a boost. I have tried these Android apps, hope you will like them as well.
2 Best Apps to Play Music in Multiple Android
AmpMe – Play Music Louder on YouTube & Spotify
AmpMe is music Android app that allows you and your friends to play specific music louder on your smartphones at the same time. That means AmpMe is portable loud-speaker that you and your friends carry along and play songs 10x times louder. Just download AmpMe Android app in your smartphone and ask your friends to do the same. After that, connect your mobile devices with friends, strangers or even aliens and start a party.
AmpMe music louder can play your music as loud as you want by syncing devices to create one loud portable sound system.
- Easy user-interface
- Synchronize multiple devices
- Be DJ anytime
- Play songs louder
- No need of loud speakers anymore
- much more…
SoundSeeder Music Player is one of the best Android music players right now, because it easily sync music on multiple Android smartphones and play musics like a loud speaker. It uses speakers of multiple Android devices by synchronizing them together. Soundseeder turns all your devices into into wireless speakers. Play your music louder and share it with your friends.
- Cross-platform functionality i.e., Android, Windows, Linux, Raspberry
- Play the music in sync as one large sound system
- Stream music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms
- Share music in sync with your friends while doing sports
- Simply connect your smartphones via the portable hotspot feature or “Wi-Fi direct” if no WiFi is available.
- No internet connection required