Yet another application of the day for Sony Xperia Android smartphones called “Background Defocus” which will help you to take photos in a professional style. With Background Defocus Android app you will be able to stand out the object in focus. This app simulates a shallow depth of field by creating a blurred out background. It captures two photos with different focus settings, which you can bring together to create a photo with one object in sharp focus, against a beautifully blurred background.
How to use Background defocus:
- Start the Camera and select Background defocus as camera mode
- Tap the object you want to focus on in the viewfinder
- Tap the camera key to take a photo
- The blur level and blur effect with the controls on the screen
- Tap the save buttonTips for best photos
To get the best results, please focus on an object 15-45cm (0.5-1.5 feet) away and make sure the background object is 5 meter away from focus target and hold camera steady. Results are dependent on device and camera specification.