Install The New York Times Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing The New York Times on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install The New York Times on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install The New York Times in PC and you can install The New York Times 10.33.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. The New York Times is developed by The New York Times Company and listed under News & Magazines.
Download and Install The New York Times in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install The New York Times in PC:
- Install The New York Times in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install The New York Times in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install The New York Times in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. The New York Times
- Step 5: From the search results, select the The New York Times app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for The New York Times will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install The New York Times in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the The New York Times app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the The New York Times app.
- Step 4: Select the The New York Times app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play The New York Times on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install The New York Times in Windows 11
To install The New York Times on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the The New York Times app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the The New York Times app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run The New York Times on your Windows or macOS systems.
One of the biggest novelties of NYTimes is the news, which will appear based on what we have previously seen and also according to what we have marked as we like to read more.
That is what will appear in the first section of the app. In each of the news, we will see a rectangular icon if we click there we will go to the context of the news, with multiple links on the same topic so we can find out more.
If what we want is to see the most relevant news, without being filtered for us, we have to go to the Headlines section. Within them, we will also see videos about the news of the moment as well as links to read more about these topics.
NYTimes APK and Features:
- Breaking news alert
- Offline reading support
- You can share articles, photos, and videos through NYTimes
We can also create shortcuts to each source on the home screen with NYTimes, so we don't have to navigate the app when we want to go only to a specific topic.
NYTimes has also emphasized that it will now be easier to pay to read our favorite magazines and publications thanks to the Subscribe button, through which with one click we will have access to the walls of newspapers and publications.
The New York Times APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||The New York Times Company|
|App Updated||October 17, 2023|
|Category||News & Magazines|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 6.0 and up|
|APK File Size||26.67 MBs|