Sony is a great mobile manufacturer, it takes good care of its users and provides PC driver facilities. If you are Sony mobile user and want to establish a connection between your mobile to PC then you should install Sony PC suite in your Windows running PC. But, for those who are Mac OS users should read the rest of article. However, PC suite can be an easy way to install PC drivers but if you just want to install USB driver for your own Sony smartphone then you should download and install latest Sony USB drivers.
Latest Sony Bridge Setup for Mac OS
So, Mac OS users get ready and download Sony bridge setup. Follow the steps below:
- Go to download page of Sony Bridge
- Download the setup from the page for Mac OS
- Make sure you read the installation instructions
- Internet broadband connection
- 5 GB free hard disk space
- 2.0 GHz Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or better
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port and USB cable
- Mac OS® version 10.11 or later
- It supports: iTunes® 11.0 or later
Make sure you comment if you have any problem while installing DMG image on your Mac OS.