USB drivers are the key to connect any Android smartphone with PC. You know that right…
If you are an Android user then you must have faced driver issues with your mobile not connecting to PC. I’m 100% sure that you have faced USB driver issue once with your Android device when you tried to connect it with PC. However, don’t worry if you are Sony Android smartphone user then you won’t have to face any USB driver issues because Sony has published a complete list of official drivers. If you are not able to connect your Sony smartphone with PC then you must download latest Sony USB drivers to your computer and install them.
Download Sony USB Drivers
Downloading and installing the latest Sony USB drivers will help you to fix error recognize USB issues in your PC. I used to install Sony PC suite (Sony companion) whenever I used to face USB connection failed errors in PC.
Sony PC suite completely fixes driver issues in PC and help me automatically find USB driver for my Sony smartphone.
Follow the steps to download Sony USB drivers for your device:
- Go to Download page of Sony official
- Where you will find a list of smartphone names
- Choose your smartphone name
- You will be proceeded to download page
- Here the download will begin automatically
- Congrats now you have setup file for your device’s USB driver
- Just open the .zip file and extract the .exe installation file
- Just double-click the .exe file and install the driver in your PC
Congratulations, you have successfully installed Sony USB driver for your device on your PC. Now, you can enjoy transferring data from your device to PC and vice versa.