Today, again with an awesome Android communication application that will help you to share large files between Android devices using just Wi-Fi. Yeah, it seems to be interesting application and below is more info about the today’s Android app called ‘SuperBeam WiFi Direct Share for Android‘.
SuperBeam WiFi Direct Share for Android
SuperBeam WiFi Direct Share for Android is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi directly + instantly. Devices can be paired using QR codes. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2014 already.
- Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct
- Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning
- Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface
- Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK’s… You name it!)
- Supports Android 2.3.3 and later
- Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks
- Light and dark color themes
All received files are stored under “/sdcard/SuperBeam” directory by default. Don’t worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names. SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn’t support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.