Install Canon Camera Connect Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: October 05, 2022
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Canon Camera Connect on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Canon Camera Connect on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Canon Camera Connect in PC and you can install Canon Camera Connect 126.96.36.199 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Canon Camera Connect is developed by Canon Inc. and listed under Photography.
Download and Install Canon Camera Connect in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Canon Camera Connect in PC:
- Install Canon Camera Connect in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Canon Camera Connect in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Canon Camera Connect in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Canon Camera Connect
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Canon Camera Connect app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Canon Camera Connect will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Canon Camera Connect in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Canon Camera Connect app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Canon Camera Connect app.
- Step 4: Select the Canon Camera Connect app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Canon Camera Connect on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Canon Camera Connect in Windows 11
To install Canon Camera Connect on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Canon Camera Connect app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Canon Camera Connect app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Canon Camera Connect on your Windows or macOS systems.
Canon Camera Connect is a free application that allows users to transfer images taken with digital or professional Canon cameras to Android or Apple devices via Wi-Fi and share these images through simple steps. The Canon Camera Connect application not only let the user see the photos of the gallery in the camera, but it is also possible to control the camera remotely. For example, the photographer can frame the camera in one place and then activate the shutter from a distance with the cell phone. The most important thing to take into account using the app for the camera models to enjoy the app functionality is the model support.
- Canon Camera Connect provides the pairing status support of Bluetooth
- The image can be transferred by specifying the location in the Canon Camera Connect app
- Compatible app for transferring images easily
With Canon Camera Connect application it is possible to have a real-time visualization of what the camera is framed and for owners of professional cameras, Reflex will allow them to control variables such as ISO, Focus, shooting speed, diaphragm among others by cell operation. Canon Camera Connect app can be used using a sensor to interconnect and communicate with each other. Only Wi-Fi must be activated and connected to the network generated by the camera.
Canon Camera Connect AlternativesFollowing is the list of Canon Camera Connect alternatives you may want to try.
1. Candy Camera - photo editor
Candy Camera’s beautifying filters and silent mode, You can take beautiful selfies anywhere and anytime.
2. BeautyPlus - Retouch, Filters
BeautyPlus 30+ easy to use editing tools with powerful, professional results for perfect photo.
3. B612 Camera & Photo/Video Editor
B612 is the all-in-one camera & photo/video editing app.
Canon Camera Connect APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Canon Inc.|
|App Updated||October 05, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||18.78 MBs|